Monday, August 27, 2012

July Random Photos

Helping Dad mow the lawn. Update on snakes...we have caught 13 snakes as of Aug 26 2012. They're just garter snakes, but they have scared me out of mowing the lawn and working in the garden. It's been hard on me.
Going to church! Thanks to family/friends and my own shopping issues....I have so many dresses for Adah that I have a hard time deciding which one to put her in for church.
New PJS

Bear Feet

Sweet Adah

My successful garden. This is my first garden and it's done really well. I'm really proud of it. I planted peas(which are already harvested), onions, tomatos, cherry tomatos, green/yellow/red/orange bell peppers, cantalope, cucumbers, and crookneck squash. Next year I won't plant as much becuase my garden is huge now and I'm having a hard time eating/sharing all the food. It's been a really fun experience.(minus the snakes)

No comments:

Post a Comment