Monday, August 27, 2012

4th of July 2012

 We had a fun 4th of July this year. I bought the kids new outfits from the Gap (my favorite store) and they looked very cute. We took the kids to the Provo Freedom Festival and I want to do that every year. They had free crafts for the kids, a snake from Scales and Tails (which Emmett loved), and much more. I know I've basically lived here my whole life and this was my first time going, but it was awesome. That afternoon we had a swimming party at my moms house and then fireworks on the curbside for the kids.









Check out the next three pictures of a good game of Peek-A-Boo!


Adah was a little scared of the first works and kept getting down from my lap to go sit with Nana. I thought that was adorable! Nana is good with babies.

No comments:

Post a Comment