Monday, August 29, 2011

Randoms

Randoms

1. Emmett wore suspenders to church yesterday and he called them his "seat belts"
2. Adah will only let her mom and dad hold her...it's annoying
3. Bret and I went on a date tonight. We went hiking/hunting. I had to wear camo :(
4. Emmett pooped in the tub
5. I ran 6.5 miles this morning. The furthest I've run since I had the baby. I felt great and could have run much further
6. I received Emmett's baby book in the mail today. I've spent countless hours working on it through Heritage Makers (digital scrapbooking). I'm in LOVE with it. I'll post about that another day.
7. I'm still doing my wellness challenge. 6 weeks done, 6 more to go
8. I love the show "I shouldn't be alive" from Animal Planet and before we went hiking I kept telling Bret this could the be the start of our near death experience. I kind of freaked myself out and then Bret said, "are you trying to be on TV or should we just enjoy the outdoors?" He was right.
9. I love my kids more then anything! They're just the neato!
10. Bret is kind of special too ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment