Friday, August 26, 2011

Adah 4 Months

Adah is 4 months old today. I take her to the doctor on Monday and then I'll post her stats. She is rolling onto her sides and sometimes makes it to her tummy from her back. She started laughing this week. She smiles all the time but we can finally make her giggle. It's about the cutest thing ever. I love hearing a baby laugh, and especially when its my own. She sleeps from 9pm until approx. 4:00am, eats and goes back to bed for a few more hours. She takes about 3 naps a day, one of which is a good 3 hours. She loves her swing! She uses her bumbo but still struggles holding her head up for a long period of time. She loves to be held faced out, so she can see whats going on. She is starting to pay attention to Emmett and he can make her smile. Emmett loves to kiss her head and is very protective of her. If other kids come up to touch her, he will push them away. She is doing better with taking a bottle but prefers to nurse. I'm making her have one a day, so I can hopefully get a little more freedom. We moved her out of our room and I feel like I'm up all night checking on her. I'm hoping she'll start sleeping even longer in her own room. It helped when Emmett was a baby. We love our Adah so much and we're so glad she's in our family.


Emmett loves his baby!

Dad & Adah


Mom & Adah


Her eyebrows= my favorite


Perfect baby!










1 comment: