Monday, August 22, 2011

Stroller Rides

My friend loaned me her double stroller and I LOVE IT. I'm unsure why I didn't buy one as soon as I found out I was pregnant with Adah. I love going for walks with the kiddos. Emmett thinks its so neat that him and Adah can both ride in it together. Except he refuses to let me buckle him in and tonight he jumped out 3 times and I ran him over each time. I felt awful but come on....you'd think he'd learn. I learned...I learned he's getting buckled in tomorrow!

I'm still doing my wellness challenge. I didn't do so hot last week but I'm re-committed this week. I'm going for a full 70 score. I've been getting anywhere from 64-67 points each week. I do great with my exercising, drinking water, reading scriptures, writing in journal/blog, etc... I really struggle with not eating after 8pm and the sugar. Man I am totally addicted to sugar. I have to chew gum after my meals to help with the cravings. How pathetic is that?

No comments:

Post a Comment