Saturday, July 16, 2011

TWINS

I'm pregnant with twins....ok thats not true. I'm taking a break from birthing any more children any time soon.

I think I have a good idea what the rest of my children will look like....these two are looking awfully similar. TWINS

Emmett 1 month

Adah 1 month

Adah had her 2 month checkup a few weeks ago and here are the stats:
22.25 inches 45%
10lbs 14oz 51%

She's been sleeping through the night very consistantly for me. She goes to bed at 10:30 and will sleep until 5:00AM, eats, and goes back to bed for a few more hours. She doesn't have a set nap schedule yet as she cat naps a lot, but she does always take a long nap in the later morning to afternoon hours (2-4 hours long), and then a pretty good nap in the evening hours. I use to rock or nurse Emmett to sleep and I could lay him down without him waking up. As soon as I move to lay her down she's wide awake, but luckily falls asleep on her own in her crib. It's awesome. I need to move her out of our room because when Bret comes home he's noisy and sometimes wakes her up. I'm undecided if I should move her in with Emmett or move my office into the living room and give that room to her. I'd rather them share if they dont' wake each other up. What should I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment