Monday, July 18, 2011

Challenge

Jill and I have started this challenge: www.youcanbethebestyou.blogspot.com It's a 12 week challenge to better your health and wellness. I think it should be a lot of fun and I'm glad Jill is doing it with me, at least we'll have each other. There are 10 tasks you have to complete each day and you get a point for each one. I'd rather not explain all the rules/details as you can read about them in the link above. My hardest challenge will be No Sugar and my easiest will be drinking 48 oz of water a day. I figured this would be a great way for me to lose the last 8 lbs of pregnancy but also better my lifestyle. I've decided to not run the St. George Marathon this year. I'll save my registration until next year when I plan to train for my PR (personal record). I'm just too far behind in my training and recovery from the c-section was dealthy slow. I'm still having a few problems from it. One of my daily tasks is to write in my journal or blog each day, so I will be blogging more often then normal. I can't promise daily posts as sometimes I blog on my personal/journal blog, which only Bret has access to :) but I will definately be posting more often.

No comments:

Post a Comment