Wednesday, July 6, 2011

June 2011

It's been a fun month. Summer is finally here and we can enjoy being outside. Bret's mom came and stayed with us for a few days, and I really appreciated her help. I'm finally gaining confidence that I can manage two. We've been to the pool a few times, and I've been able to play on my women's softball team. I've missed over half the season, which is heartbreaking. I love to play. I've also started running and really running. I signed up for St. George but I'm really behind on training. I'm going to give it my best through July and then evaluate where I am and decide if I'll do it or save it for next year. There isn't anything like running a marathon when you're not prepared.


Emmett sure loves his sister!


Adah's cute smile! Adah smiles all the time now and it's so fun. She gets so excited to see me or Bret. She doesn't get too excited to see Emmett, and thats probably because he's an inch from her face and usually putting some of his body weight on her. The kid doesn't understand what "be soft" means.





Dad and Adah





Emmett still needs to grow before he can fit that kids saddle.





Can't turn your back for a second.






1 comment:

  1. too cute! love that last pic especially! ;) little adah sure is growing! it's getting me excited for another one!

    ReplyDelete