Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Disneyland

Emmett and I went on trip to Disneyland and SeaWorld with the Ericksons, Hunsakers, and Jude. Shayne, Emily, and Jude flew with Halle, Max, and Emmett and the Ericksons and I drove together. That way the little babies didn't have to sit in car for 10 hours. Bret had work and school so he couldn't come. The weather was just awesome and I wished I had some maternity shorts :) Emmett loved the Jungle Cruise the most. We rode that one twice and he got to see the elephants, hippos, etc... He keeps saying, "I see hippos." "I ride a boat" He also liked Pirates of the Carribean and Dumbo. And the bus ride from the parking lot to the park. He also says," I ride a bus" "I ride a dinosaur" and "I ride a pig" The dinosaur and pig were just pictures on the bus but he thinks he rode them.
Carly, Jill and Cody with Pluto
Best Sisters..sorry Jill and Lori
Emily, Shayne, and Max
Grandma with the kids at SeaWorld


Emmett really loved SeaWorld which didn't surpise me. He sat completely still through the shows and loved the animals. We were watching the dolphin show and the trainers were swimming and diving with the dolphins, I told Jill she's never be able to swim that well, and Cody said with a serious and sincere face, " my dad can" The night before Bret swan with Cody at our hotel's pool and it made Cody's trip. He was so happy! Cody thinks the world of his dad. It must make you feel good that your kid thinks you can do anything!

No comments:

Post a Comment