Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Gender Surprise

Which outfit will I bring my baby home in???
I love them both but the pink totally stands out. I really feel like it's a girl but I will NOT be disappointed if it's a boy. In a lot of ways I want a boy just as much as a girl. This gender surprise really has me excited for the baby to come. Sure... not knowing makes me unprepared but the excitement is really fun. If it's a girl then my sisters/mom are going to help me get a few things to get me by the first month or so and then I can go buy her some things. If not then I have plenty of stuff from Emmett and Max. (emily and I combined our baby clothes and we're just going to pass tubs of clothes back and forth).
I'm 31 weeks and feeling very large. I've gained 20lbs so far and I look bigger then I did last time. I thought I was done running but my cold is getting better and I ran today and felt great. It doesn't matter if I ran a 12 minute mile..I still ran~! I also am starting to feel a little nauseated again which I've read happens to some women. It's nothing like in the beginning so I'm sure I'll survive and not complain about it too much. We have a few girl names picked out but we are struggling to decide on a boy name. I love the name Samuel but I imagine my last baby being a boy and me naming him Samuel, so that name will have to wait. Hope we come up with something we love soon. Finding a name can be so stressful.

1 comment:

  1. naming a child is most stressful. i may be able to convince jimmy to let us have a surprise baby... only bc of insurance and moving reasons lol! i'm so excited for you-- those outfits are darling!

    ReplyDelete