Thursday, August 5, 2010

Sewing Project & of course...Emmett

This purse was about 2 years in the making. Not that it took me 2 years to complete, but it was a project I started and never finished. I struggled with the quilting part but finally finished it. It was actually really easy to make. I'll show a close up of the quilting so you can see that it is obviously my first quilting project. Yikes..I'm sure I'll get better with time.


Should I add a few cute buttons?

Emmett looks so grown up in these next few pictures. He looks like a little man...maybe because he is a little man.


He spotted a plane.






2 comments:

  1. He does look all grown up he is so handsome! Isn't it crazy how fast they grow. I can't wait to see him again, I love to hear him talk. It is so cute. Oh and way cute bag I love it, You are so talented. Some buttons might be a cute addition.
    p.s. did you get those pics I emailed you? they are the ones from Annistyn's blessing day. I'm not sure it sent them. let me know and I will send them again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That purse...wow Amy, it is awesome. I love it. So So cute.
    Your little guy is adorable. I just want to squeeze him! :)

    ReplyDelete