Friday, July 30, 2010

Zoo

I took work off last Thursday and we went to the zoo. Jude came with us and that made me happy. She and Emmett feel asleep on the way up there, and I wish I would have taken a picture of them. It was cute. Emmett loved the monkeys, and we spent a lot of time watching them. We ended up buying him a stuffed animal monkey and he wore it around his neck all day. I love buying that kid stuff. I could spend all my money on toys, clothes, etc... for him. I guess thats what moms do.
On Sunday Emily, Shayne, Max, and Jude came down for some home cooked chili. I know it's July and who eats chili when its 100 degrees outside, but its Bret's favorite!


This picture is for Cory. Bret and I scrubed our kitchen floor. I usually clean it with the swiffer wet jet ,but it still needs a good washin on your hands and knees. Doesn't it look nice???

Lastly, Brinley and Austin came over the other night ,and we let the kids run in the rain. They had a blast. I love summer rain storms, wish we had more of them :)

2 comments:

  1. I could stare at that picture all day!!! (Funny that with my sucky internet it's the only one that is loading. Ha ha).

    P.S. I miss you.
    P.P.S. Emmett is a stud.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh they loaded!! I love them all!!!!

    ReplyDelete