Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Demolition Derby, Diaper Bag/Jewelry

Don't be jealous but I now own the cutest diaper bag/purse you'll ever see. Please see below:
Emily's sister-in-law made it and she makes and sells her own jewelry. I'm sure you know of it Krumpets Design. Here is the blog site: www.krumpetsdesigns.blogspot.com I just love her stuff. Em, Jill, and I bought a few necklaces and we're going to share them. That's what sisters are for..right?


Here I am sporting some of my new accessories:
I know I need to let Emmett feed himself so I started that today. Big mistake. Huge.


Last weekend we went to the Beaver County Fair and it was my first time going to a demolition derby. I LOVED it. There something about watching cars crash...ahhh....
Family Photo

My mom also rode her horse in the barrel race in the rodeo. She was so happy and cute out there. She made all these cowboy friends and they were all cheering for her. Her time was 35:01...so what if it was double the time it took the rest of the ladies. My mom is a champion! I have video of it and I will post it soon. Check back.

1 comment:

  1. Amylou! I am so happy you got one of those bags! Hooray for being so hip and in style! Love you!

    Ash

    ReplyDelete