Thursday, July 8, 2010

July 4th

We went to Minersville for the 4th of July. They have quite the celebration down there. I ran in the first annual 5k. My time was 25:51...just average but I tasted the blood/iron taste in my mouth the whole time so that means I ran hard. Then we watched the parade. Emmett played with his new toy train the entire parade. He can't even function when that thing is around. All he thinks about is the train...it's outrageous.

Here's a classic picture of our favorite fire fighter Dale Bowden. What a stud!!


Emmett also ran in the foot race this year. They have all the kids race in age/gender groups. Emmett took 3rd and I was just glad he ran. (Of course he ran to Bret who was holding the train)
They also had a great dinner and games for the kids. It was a lot of fun. Later that night we went to St George to see Blair & Vanessa's new baby Annistyn. Oh my heavens, she is cute!! Here is a picture of her below.

Makes me want a baby girl. Maybe one day??? My mom keeps telling me I'll have 4 boys, but I highly doubt that.
This last picture was taken last Thursday. I came home from work and this is what the boys had been up to. CUTE!

No comments:

Post a Comment