Thursday, July 15, 2010

Emmett Update

Emmett said his first sentence last night. He was reading a book with Grandpa and he said, "There's the cat". Clear as day. Calvin and I both looked at each other and Grandpa said, "that was a sentence". We were both surprised!! Emmett's favorite toys/things lately are: trains, books, video-camera(which he's allowed to watch but not touch), throwing rocks, running through sprinklers, Grandma's two wooden chickens, animals, etc...

He also freely gives kisses to Mom & Dad and basically anybody who wants one. When he wakes up in the morning I bring him into bed with me and he climbs his way up to my head and kisses it and says, "ahhhhh cute". He's so funny. He also says,"Oh Gosh" and "Love You".

Emily is due tomorrow and I can't wait to meet her baby and see her as a mom. She'll be great! For some reason, I'm overly excited for Emily's baby to come. Maybe it's because we've waited so long for her to have a baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment