Friday, June 11, 2010

Sickness

I feel like I've been hit by a bus. Emmett and I had the stomach flu yesterday and it was miserable. I'm glad to be done throwing up, but the day after is almost as bad because of how exhausted your body feels. I wasn't sure how I was going to take care of a sick baby when I was sick myself, but those motherly instincts kicked in and I somehow managed. Luckily Emmett slept until 3:00pm. He woke up a few times but it was for 20 minutes and then he was out again. He even slept all night last night :)

I hadn't told very many people but I registered for the Utah Valley Marathon which is tomorrow, and I can't see myself running it. I am suppose to carb up a few days before and instead I didn't eat or drink anything and lost 3lbs. I wasn't that prepared for this race, but it still bothers me that I might not run. I didn't plan on donating $70 for nothing.

P.S. I read on facebook that Nikki is going to have her baby today. I'm pretty excited for her, and can't wait to see this cute little girl. Good luck today!

2 comments:

  1. That really sucks and I am so sorry your family has been sick. If you run tomorrow I wish you luck and just enjoy the run. :) Wish I was running it with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment. I'm not running today. Sad day for the both of us but more for you. I wish you could have ran it.

    ReplyDelete