Sunday, May 30, 2010

No news

Things that have been happening lately:


Dressing up in our cowboy gear

Hanging out with Dad

Sleeping lots. Emmett has been sleeping in until 9am, taking a 3+ hour nap, and going to bed around 8pm. I LOVE IT!

Visiting Grandpa and Grandma

Mom got a new church dress.

So basically not much has been going on in the Albrecht home. Thank goodness for the 3 day Memorial Weekend. I hope to go put flowers on my Dad's and Joey's grave tomorrow. Sure miss those two.

Ohhh and last night I had a dream my work gave me a $100,000 bonus. I was pretty disappointed this morning when it didn't come true. Lol. Like that would ever happen :)

2 comments:

  1. Sooo CUte! I am so jealous. My baby is not sleeping that well. I miss it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emmett is adorable! Nice work on the sleeping habits...that is awesome! Oh and you are stunning in your dress...one hott mama!

    ReplyDelete