Friday, May 21, 2010

Turtle & Caring Husband

I had to wake Emmett up this morning so I could go to work. I hate waking a sleeping baby, it just doesn't seem right. So I let him sleep as late as I possibly could and made myself 30 minutes late to work. Good mom, bad employee. I also took the time to read his favorite book to him. Out of no where he points to a turtle and says "turtle". This kid is brilliant!!! I usually point to the easier animals and he tells me what sound the animal makes or the name of the animal. I've only showed him the turtle a few times, but I guess it stuck with him. It was a great start to my day. (I'm so easily assumed by Emmett).

Also Bret called me the other day and we were just chatting about nothing and our conversation was runnning dry and then he said," So...hows your hair? How are your fat days?" I laughed pretty hard. I guess I haven't been complaining about bad hair days or fat days as much as I usually do. Don't worry I still have them :) Bret, Thanks for caring! You're a great husband.

1 comment:

  1. What a smart kid and very good husband! Emmett is getting so big! I can't believe it! His hair is going blonde now too...he seems so much bigger. I love his face. I love your blog. You should never have fat days:)
    I miss you

    ReplyDelete