Thursday, May 6, 2010

Joey



Ohhh how I miss this kid. I think about him every single day and wish he was still here. I can't tell you how many times I've picked up the phone to call him, and how sad it makes me that I can't. Joey is the greatest friend anybody could ask for, and how lucky was I to have him as my best friend. Everybody considered themselves Joey's best friend, and that's because he made everybody feel important and loved. I wish I had that natural ability and desire to serve others like Joey did. I feel like I have to work and look for service opportunites. Wish we had more "Joeys" in this world. I also wish Bret could have seen Joey in his greatest light. I feel like I had a completely different life with Joey. Both are great lives, just different...just wish they could have been combined.


Things I miss the most:


*Having Joey to keep me up on the latest trends and styles
*Laughing so hard it hurt (nearly a daily occurance with Joey)
*Having a constant friend with the same hobbies and interests as me
*Driving in the HPV (high performance vehicle...also known as the blue civic)
*McGraths Fish House
*Provo Towne Centre Gap
*Living together, working together, and spending free time together. You'd think we'd be sick of each other
*Joey's upbeat, out going, possitive personality
*Running together
*My best shopping buddy!


...the list goes on...


I have so many pictures of him but none are digital. I had a friend from work help me get this one on the computer and I want to add a few more later. Check back later for more photos.
P.S. My mom is doing much better. She's home from the hospital but still very weak. Those illnesses wiped her out. Poor Jude!


1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful tribute Amy! He was so lucky to have you in his life too! I know we all miss and love him so very much!

    ReplyDelete