Monday, April 5, 2010

Random Pictures

Look who's walking....

I love watching babies learn to walk. They use their whole body to help them balance, and they are out of control. He won't venture off on his own yet. He will walk from the couch to me, but doesn't dare take off unless the distance is short. So conservative!!!!

Here are a few more recent favorite pictures:


Brushing our teeth sporting the faux hawk
Watching some TV. He loves watching people sing and dance. "Dancing With The Stars" was a hit last night.


Helping Dad feed the horses
I just love this him!!

Ohhh and I cut bangs. What do you think?

3 comments:

  1. Emmett is the cutest little guy ever! As for the bands I think they are so so cute on you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I of course love all those pics. The bangs are DARLING!!! I want long hair again. I can't get over how cute Emmett is...he'll be walking everywhere soon! YAY!!! Love you!

    ReplyDelete