Monday, March 29, 2010

Family Pictures

We got our family pictures back this week. I think they turned out pretty good. Emmett was kind of shy, and didn't show his happy personality. He has actually been giving a "mean" look which you can spot in one the pictures below.

Emmett is finally starting to do an army crawl. I thought he was going to skip it all together. He is basically running with his walker, and I'm starting to see him get brave enough to let go of the walker and take a few steps without holding on to anything. He loves to be outside. Now that the weather is warmer I am starting to run with him in the stroller. He's happy the whole time unlike last summer. He loves animals, especially dogs and he says "woof" everytime he sees one.

Bret took Emmett to Minersville with him last weekend, and I spent the weekend with Emily. Oh she is so much fun. She thinks I'm so funny, which I'm really not but we get laughing together and it nevers stops. I ran 8 miles Saturday morning and then we spent the day shopping. It was fun until her feet started swelling and her back started to ache. The joys of pregnancy. Jill is having her baby on April 18th and Em will still have another 3 months before her baby comes. Poor Emily :( I can't wait to find out what Jill's baby is. Everybody thinks it's a girl and my mom even started making pink quilts. I think Jude has jumped the gun on that one. Don't they look so cute together???


P.S. Thank you Bonnie and the Albrecht Family for helping with Emmett while Bret worked on the farm. Karma, I'm really sorry Emmett hates you. I'll have a talk with him....the kid is a terrible judge of character. Everybody loves Karma!

2 comments:

  1. Your family pics are so so cute!!!! I love the one of Emmett by the tree in black and white. I can't wait to see you guys this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love those pics! How fun!! You guys are a great looking family!

    ReplyDelete