Monday, November 14, 2011

Potty Training

Emmett finally went potty in the toliet last Friday. I was getting him in the tub and he asked to sit on the toliet and he actually went. I was sooo happy! Emmett didn't really know what to think because I was shouting for JOY! I have a box of cows on top of the toliet so when he goes he can choose a cow. As of today he has 2 cows. I'm so proud of him. Today he tried to get a cow after seeing me to go the bathroom. He said, " Good job mommy. You get a cow." We both knew he was just trying to sneak one for himself.




Emmett has been so funny lately. He says the cutest things and makes me laugh all day. Today he asked me what time it was. What does it matter? He has no schedule! Emmett takes a nap about every other day. The days he doesn't nap he crashed around 5-6pm and I have to fight to keep him awake until bedtime.

Here is a pic of him in his Halloween costume! He was so happy to be his favorite animal!

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with potty training! He is such a cute elephant and sounds like such a hoot at home. Miss you

    ReplyDelete
  2. That costume is hilarious. I love it. I cant wait until Z is asking me funny questions. I love that age.

    ReplyDelete