Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Brinley's Quilt

I made this quilt for my neice Brinley. She turned 9 a couple weeks ago. Natalie and I picked out the material together and I think it turned out great. It took a lot of time to piece this one together but it was a lot of fun. The Corn Wagon in Springville quilted it for her.
We went to their house for her birthday party and when she opened the quilt Emmett yelled out, " ohhhh my gorgeous! It's for you." It was so funny! We all laughed! I hope Brinley enjoys it. I was happy to make it for her and especially to help Natalie. Natalie has done so much for me and it's the least I can do for her. Natalie watched Emmett for 2 years when I had to work. One day I want to help somebody the way she has helped me with my kids. She's awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment