Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Emmett's New Bed

We got Emmett a new bed and moved him out of his crib. I didn't want to move him out since he hasn't tried to climb out of the crib, but we have to put the new baby somewhere! He's been in his new bed two nights now and hasn't come out once. I'm starting to wonder if he realizes that he can. I made him a new comforter and that has helped the transition. He loves the elephants and hippos on the fabric.
We made one last trip to Minersville a few weekends ago before the baby comes. We actually thought it was our last trip until Bret's dad called us and said he was the new bishop in Minersville, so we went back down the following weekend to see him get set apart. He'll be a great bishop.

We went to St George also and hung out with Amy & Nanette. We went to the Washington Rec center to swim, watched the BYU basketball game, did some shopping, etc... It was fun! P.S. BYU made it to the sweet 16...which is great. Jimmer Fredette is beyond awesome!


This picture is for Jill. She really wanted a picture of Bret driving a UTA bus. Cute huh?

Last item of business: I decided to make a boy quilt too and I'll save whichever quilt I end up not using for another baby or give it to one of my sisters. I seriously love to sew. I just finished a few more projects which I'll post later and now I have nothing pending. Makes me sad but I won't have time to sew when the baby comes. Also my scheduled c-section is April 26th at 3:30pm. We called UVRMC one month in advance and the earliest they could get me in was 3:30pm. That hospital is way too busy. Meaning I have to fast all day :( I don't mind fasting but my nausea has returned a little and eating helps.


3 comments:

  1. i always love your posts! you are quite the seamstress, too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi guys!! Emmett is getting so big and congrats on the baby! Your family is adorable. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Emmett's adorable but I've got to admit I love the bus photo. Now I'd like a ride on the bus.

    ReplyDelete