Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Halloween

Emmett was a duck for Halloween but he thought he was a chicken. Close enough. We went trick-or-treating to a few houses before the rain came and we got poured on. We booked it for the car. Luckily Emmett could have cared less and didn't mind that we skipped out on more trick-or-treating. I love seeing the kids in their costumes.


Kelsey the cowgirl :)


My embarrassing sisters! I know it was Emily's idea to pretend like they were getting "poured out". Jill would never do that on her own.


Doesn't Max look so cute in his costume? I don't think his dad appreciated that he was a "girl" for Halloween. Great idea Emily!

I wish I had a picture of all the kids in their costumes. Carly was a tinkerbell, Cody an army soldier, James was superman, Katy a BYU cheerleader (darling), Andrew was a phantom. I didn't see Kole, Hailey, or Michael but I'm sure they were cute. We went to see Brinley and Austin, which was the highlight of Emmett's night. He loves those two. Brinley was a 50's girl and Austin a power ranger. Natalie took some cute pictures of the kids and said she'd give them to me...hint hint :)
On a side note, Emily told me that her and Jill were driving up to Salt Lake yesterday and as they passed the prison they talked about what they would do if I were in prison. Interesting topic ... They concluded Jill would come visit me once a week. Emily on the otherhand, would come visit me 3 times a week and re-arrange her life to help me through my "hard time". How sweet is that! They also discussed the questions they would ask me, etc...(but didn't go into the detail about what those questions were. I probably don't want to know) I have some great sisters.



No comments:

Post a Comment