Monday, November 8, 2010

15 Weeks

Today I had my 15 week pregnancy appointment. Same old story...discussed my nausea, listened to heartbeat :), talked about my SI joint, and I expressed my fears of vericose veins. I pray I never get them. I think I'll keep exercising and stop crossing my legs to increase my chances of NOT getting them. I also had too much sugar in my urine (+4...whatever that means but I guess its as high as goes). Same thing happened when I was pregnant with Emmett. They made me do the 3 hour glucose test and I passed with flying colors. This time I talked him into the 1 hour test and we'd go from there. I'm not nervous at all, infact I feel like its a waste of my time. Better safe then sorry. Also babycenter.com says my baby is the size of an apple and i've gained 5lbs so far.

3 comments:

  1. Oh I'm sorry you have to take the test! I hope things go ok. Varicose veins? Is that a possibility?? I hope you don't get them!! I am jealous of your sisters...I want to be one of them. I miss you:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ended up not having to take the test. I went in and gave another urine sample and it came back with very little sugar...YAY! I have no signs of varicose veins but I hear lots of pregnant women get them. P.S. you are my sister..you just live far far away!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to hear things are going well! Are you still puking!!? My doc didn't seem too concerned.. I tried all the meds it seemed. Why does pregnancy have to be soooo hard!?! Waaah!!

    ReplyDelete