Tuesday, March 9, 2010

New Furniture

I FINALLY got new couches, well couch. The love seat is on back order until the end of the month. Today RC Willey delivered the couch, coffee table, and TV. I'll have to wait another month until my living room is complete. I've waited this long so what's a few more weeks! I'm so happy today. They're beautiful!!!






On another note... Emmett has discovered the toilet paper. I just let him destroy it, as it keeps him busy for a good 5 minutes. I suggest nobody use our blue bathroom as the toilet paper has been unrolled and re-rolled several times.




This last weekend my mom and I went to a few fabric stores to get material for Emily's baby blankets. Now that we know she's having a boy we can start our projects. Emily wrote this poem on my facebook account, " Roses are red, violets are blue. You are a good quilter, you take after Jude". I've been laughing about it for days, Emily is so funny. The girls always make fun of me for being so much like my mom, but I'm proud of it :)

4 comments:

  1. Nice furniture! Too funny that Emmett discovered the TP!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Yay!! I love the furniture, I love Yemmetts rollin', and I love you!! We'd better get together and do some sort of Grandma type craft. I like being old. Miss you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful furniture! I bet you are thrilled to have it and to have your front room look all finished. The toilet paper is the best part of the bathroom when kids discover it anyway right?
    You are such a good craftsman...even I started a cross stitch project...you would be proud. I love you Amy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is my favorite picture so far! I love that he makes a mess of your toilet paper rolls! I love little Em!

    ReplyDelete