Friday, February 8, 2013

Adah 22 months

She loves the phone!



Adah is 22 months old now. She's talking so much more and tries to repeat anything we ask to her to say. She says, "hold you" when she wants me to hold her and gets jealous if I'm holding Emmett or a different baby. She just started watching TV and her favorite movie is Spirit. It's been nice to have her sit still for a while and watch a movie! She always brings me a stuffed animal and a blanket and wants me wrap the animal up in a blanket and pretends it's her baby. (She's a natural mom). I catch myself multiple times a day starring at her and thinking how beautiful she is. I am in love with this little girl. She sleeps all night and usually wakes up around 6:30am for a bottle and diaper change and then goes back to bed until 9. She takes one nap during the day for 2 hours. Her favorite foods are oatmeal & toast, mac and cheese, pizza, pears, bananas, raisins (which we limit cause they give her diarrhea), and crackers. She still gets a bottle before bed and nap time and we're only giving her the binky when shes in her crib.

1 comment:

  1. Such a beauty! Seriously, she is one of the prettiest girls I've ever seen!

    ReplyDelete