Thursday, January 5, 2012

Lassiter Christmas Party

Ben always does a Christmas party at his house and this year was awesome. He's been planning and preparing for months and it turned out great. His house was a winter wonderland. I've never seen so many decorations. There were prizes for best costume, best performance (during the program), best food display, and best Christmas spirit. Jen won best costume which you can see below. Kurt won best performance, which was well deserved. He's the only one with any talent :) Tiffany won best food display and my mom won best Christmas spirit. Our program this year was awesome. Luke danced for us and came in a close second for winning that category. Bret E. played the recorder while Jill did a few actions. Emily and Shayne re-enacted their midnight wedding ceremony. I played the guitar which I spent the last 3 weeks practicing, and we also had a few serious stories and poems read.


Bret got the "BIG" Christmas this year. That means that everybody bought him a gift, so he was overloaded with presents. One person a year gets it.

Jen's costume



Elf Tiffany


Ben wondering how he's going to clean up this mess. He keeps his house spotless and kept cleaning up after people. In fact, he said he was going to charge a $12.95 fee for people who didn't clean up before they left.



Luke opening an artistic masterpiece. Tiff is one lucky girl!


Me and Adah



Mrs. and Mr. Claus (Nana and Jude)

3 comments:

  1. Amy you did great at your performance as well! I can't believe you learned how to play the guitar for it. That is dedication. :) Love the pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your family! and I love love love your Grandma! Please give her a hug for me and tell her hi.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The $12.95 fee...hilarious, but the artistic masterpiece...I was crying from laughing. lol Oh that is just the funniest thing ever. I LOVE Seinfeld. ha ha

    ReplyDelete