Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Separation Anxiety

A lady in my ward told me I must do some amazing bonding with my children because it's not normal for my 3 month old baby to be that attached to her mom. Adah just started not letting other people hold her, which makes my life very hard. (She'll let Bret hold her but that's where it ends.) I remember Emmett doing the same thing! We went to Zions with Bret's family when Emmett was 3 months old and he wouldn't let ANYBODY hold him but us. How pathetic! Ohhh and my softball games...Emmett cried for almost 2 hours straight while my mom held him. I hated that season. Adah's much better at the softball games then Emmett was. Speaking of softball, I absolutely love that sport. I love playing with my family, I love getting out of the house, I love exercising, I love when we win, etc...

P.S. I'm having to drop out of the St. George Marathon this year. I just couldn't bounce back fast enough from this c-section. I'm still having problems healing up, but I go back to the doctor tomorrow and I'll see what he says. Jill keeps telling me they left a tool in me, not likely :)

No comments:

Post a Comment