Friday, July 29, 2011

Quilt & Babies

My baby was sick today. He slept in until 11:00, which I thought was odd but he has been going to bed late. When he finally woke up he wanted me to hold him for a while and then as I was getting him into the tub he threw up. Poor kid. We spent the day/night watching movies in pajamas. I hate when he's sick but it is the only time that he lets me hold him. I was able to rock him to sleep tonight and that made me really happy.



This is a blanket I made for Adah. Nothing special but fun to do. I'm a happier person when I have some kind of a sewing project to work on.

My niece Hailey was baptised tonight. She looked so cute in her white dress and she seemed really happy about her special day. Unfortunately I didn't get to see her baptised because Adah cried and I had to walk her in the halls of the church. I did catch the end of my mom's talk on the Holy Ghost and that was nice. Wish I had a pic of Hailey..I need to take my camera more often.




New dress! I love having a girl and the clothes that come with!~

Lori gave me one of the center pieces from the dinner tonight. I love gerber daisies. They remind me of Joey. They're his favorite flower and therefore they're my favorite flower too. Thanks Lori for driving down to my house to give them to me.


No comments:

Post a Comment