Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Family Summer Camp

It was time for the annual Albrecht Reunion in the Beaver Mountains. We had a great time, and it was the first year since I've been that it didn't rain. Wahoooooo!!! Adah and I slept in the camp trailer and Bret and Emmett slept in the tent. Adah slept through the night just like she does at home. She did cry an awful lot in the car on the way there and back. A crying baby in the car is so frustrating for me. I hate feeling helpless with helping the baby. We made several stops and the drive took forever. Emmett had the time of his life. He loved playing with his cousins and especially loved singing and dancing while Grandpa Calvin played his accordion. He was the hit while singing "Home On The Range". I'll post the video soon. It's hilarious.


Family Picture


First Day of Camp...explains why my hair still looks great. I cut bangs again!


Baby Deer



Emmett's new best friend, Ashlyn. Isn't she a doll?


We also went to Bret's 10 year high school reunion. We were really late because Adah and a crying attack but I'm glad we made it. We both wished we would have been there sooner. He has great friends!

Aaron Marshall, Luke Toby, Bret Albrecht, Justin Smith, Travis Gillins, and Dale Bowden.





1 comment:

  1. I am loving all this new blogging stuff! How is the challenge going? I tried a challenge like that in the winter and I sucked at it. I really wish that I could do better. You are so self motivated. I love it. Your hair is cute. I always cut bangs after babies because my growth is so short and ugly.
    Miss you terribly. You are so lucky Adah sleeps through the night already!

    ReplyDelete