Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Adah's Blessing

We blessed Adah on Sunday. Bret did a great job and her blessing was beautiful. We were glad a lot of our family could come to it. It was really fun seeing my brothers walk up together to the circle. I was proud they were my brothers, they looked so strong. I used the blessing dress my mom used for me and my sisters. I love the look and heritage of it. She looks like a little pioneer baby.


Adah 6 weeks old

Family Picture June 5 2011


Grandma Jude at the lunch

Nanette, Ashlyn, and Natalie

Bret relaxin

Calvin, Karma, and Clint




Proud Mama

Thanks for those who came and helped with the food. My family is great! Thanks T for the strombolli. Everybody in Bret's family wants the recipe.

3 comments:

  1. You look so good. I'm so jealous of you. I still have to lose 8 pounds and so do you...or maybe you need to lose less...my kid is 1 year old.
    I loVE Adah's dress. I blessed Hattie in mine too...such a good memory. I miss you so much Amy. I really do. Your kids are beautiful. So pretty...this post is making me miss you a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look amazing!!! I miss ya!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with the other ladies! You look awesome in these pictures. Adah is such a doll and so is Emmett. Thanks for letting me come and hold her!

    ReplyDelete