Friday, May 20, 2011

More Adah

Picture Post


First Bath

Cute Shoes! Thanks Larry & Geniel :)

4 Generations

Mom & Baby.

I went shopping!!! It was SOOOO much fun!

Adah has been a good baby so far, but she is starting to get fussy in the evening. It's hard having Bret works night because I don't get a break, and a fussy baby can be tiring. My mom has helped me a lot and I'm thankful for her. I'm scared to be alone with 2 kids, and I know that sounds silly but it's the truth. Years later I'll look back and say how easy it was with 2 kids :) I sure love having her in our home though. She is just so cute and I stare at her all day! Emmett is doing great with her too. He loves to hold and kiss her, but doesn't enjoy me holding her all the time.
Recovery has been really slow but I'm starting to feel a lot better. I got an infection on my incision and that kind of set me back a little. I'm dying to start exercising and get the rest of my weight off. 9 more lbs to go!

1 comment:

  1. She is about the cutest thing that I have ever seen. I really like the first pic, and the somber look that she has on her face.

    ReplyDelete