Tuesday, February 23, 2010

It's about time

I did it. I finally started a blog. I'm sure Cory & Nikki will be happy, as they might be my only readers. Here is a quick update on the family. Bret is working at Helton Automotive. He's been there just over a year. I'm still at Vision Bankcard. I get to work from home some of the time and I love being home with Emmett. I like my job but I love Emmett!!! Emmett just turned 1 this month. All moms are surprised at how quickly their kids grow up, and its the truth. I feel like I just had him, and at the same time I feel like we've always had him. He's so much fun. He says the following words, "mama, dada, uh-oh, bye-bye, deer" Yes, thats right, my little boy says deer. Obviously he got that from Bret. He's not walking alone but he has a little walker that he cruises around with. He gets hauling on that thing! Thanks Jill for letting us borrow it :) I'll hopefully post some pictures when I figure out this whole blogging thing.

1 comment:

  1. First comment on your first blog post! You are darling and I can't wait to read more about the Albrechts!! I'm proud of you for doing it!
    Miss you!

    ReplyDelete